These are the basic requirements that you’ll need to meet in order to be considered for adoption. There are other standards that must be met, but if you would like to be contacted with more information, please click on the Contact Me link, complete and submit the form, and you will be contacted within two business days.
- Be a responsible, stable, mature, healthy adult, at least 21 years of age and
have a high school diploma, GED or language proficiency.
- Have no substantiated reports of abusing or neglecting children.
- Have no recent or significant criminal history in any state.
- Be financially stable such that you are able to support yourself and your family adequately.
- Agree to follow the policy of using no physical discipline with children in the State’s care.
- Have a driver’s license, auto insurance and dependable transportation.
- Have adequate room in your home for more children.
- Be a citizen or legal resident of the U.S.
- Your home can pass County health and fire inspections.