We’re hoping the videos that are chosen to run on Arrow’s Facebook ads and on our website will inspire others to learn more about fostering with Arrow. We’re also hoping the videos will resonate with churches, communities, and anywhere we can share your heart for fostering. Depending on how many videos we receive and the content, we may not be able to use everybody’s video now, but there may be an opportunity in the future. Regardless of if or when we share your video, we greatly appreciate your willingness to share!
• Use your mobile phone to record a “selfie” video (vertical/portrait), sharing about foster care from your heart.
• Try to limit your video to about 3 minutes.
• Make sure you’re in a well-lit area that is fairly quiet.
• When you watch your video, make sure you can be seen clearly and heard clearly.
• Don’t edit your video. We want this to feel like a “live” video. Any adjustments like editing or fading to black takes away from the “live” feel. Just hit record, share your heart, and hit stop.
• Don’t use written notes, just look at your phone’s camera and share your heart about fostering.
• You’re welcome to record several videos and send the one you want to share (or you can share them all if you’d like). Here are two examples of family videos that we’ve used:
Texas Foster Mom
| Maryland Foster Couple
Consent (Required) By selecting this option, I agree to the following terms.
I do permit and authorize Arrow Child & Family Ministries and its employees, agents, and personnel who are acting on behalf of the ministry to use my video for purposes related to the promotion of the ministry and its programs, including publicity and marketing. I understand my video may be copied and distributed by means of various media, including emails, presentations, television, news bulletins, mailouts, billboards or signs, social media, brochures, placement on the Arrow Child & Family Ministry or affiliated website, or newsletters. I understand that, although Arrow Child & Family Ministries will endeavor to use my video in accordance with standards of good judgment, the ministry cannot warranty or guarantee that any further dissemination of my video or likeness will be subject to ministry supervision or control. Accordingly, I release Arrow Child & Family Ministries from any and all liability related to the dissemination of my video and/or likeness. I have read this document and understand its contents.